GFG aims to establish a multinational consulting company that caters to corporations seeking to develop new business operations in the emerging centers of global trade. These centers are located along the axis of investment and trade flows between the Gulf’s wealthy oil-producing states and the dynamic investment opportunities of Southeast Asia, a market with over 600 million people.
Our goal is to help our clients capitalize on this new dynamic, which has yet to be fully understood by North American corporations and even companies in the axis region, such as Malaysia or Singapore. We believe that there is a lack of competition in business consulting services between ASEAN and the GCC, and we intend to take advantage of this gap in the market.
GFG’s services are based on the “Integrative Trade Approach,” which comprises seven essential elements that promote business development for clients and targeted contacts. These elements include:
Conducting commercial due diligence
Analyzing key sectors and competitor activity
Providing contact databases
Facilitating access to government decision-makers
Addressing market access issues
Offering professional negotiation support
Managing intercultural issues and troubleshooting problems
Services To Clients:
Below are the services that clients will receive in exchange for a fixed retainer fee
- Regular updates on sanctions, including advice from legal partners, and ideally, updates and briefings on their eventual removal
- Business briefings to keep clients informed on the latest business trends in the Middle East
- Periodic seminars on various topics related to doing business in the region
- Organized meetings with counterparts in the Middle East, held in neutral countries
- Participation in events with visiting Middle Eastern business delegations to Canada
- Assistance in connecting clients with desired counterparts in the Middle East
- Strategic guidance on conducting business in the Middle East
- Introductions to Middle Eastern government officials on an as-needed basis
- Help with preparing clients’ business plans for the Middle East market.
We offer a wide range of consulting services to help businesses of all sizes and industries grow and succeed.
We offer a wide range of trading services to help our clients succeed in today’s global market.
Our financial services are designed to help individuals and businesses manage their money, investments, and financial planning needs.
We offer a range of solutions for the mining industry, including exploration, mineral processing, and mine site remediation.
Agriculture Systems Water Treatment
We provide innovative water treatment solutions to help improve the efficiency and productivity of agricultural systems.